Wander Creek is a no-till, diversified vegetable farm in Greene NY.
We primarily offer our produce through Your-Choice CSA Memberships (Community Supported Agriculture) from June-October. Memberships are limited, sign up to reserve your spot.
Bring the harvest home with you:
- grow plants to feed you a diversity of nutritious, high-quality, beautiful produce
- farm using no-till methods that build soil and increase biodiversity– no pesticides or synthetic fertilizers ever
- strengthen community and nourish its members
2022 is Wander Creek’s first year!
be part of our journey
Become a CSA member and join our community of plant lovers, food enthusiasts, and cooking explorers.
Not sure? Understandable. Let us tell you about who we are and why we choose to farm.
Or, want to help us get started in another way? You rock.
What We Do
We offer produce through CSA shares: a membership service where you pick up fresh produce weekly from June through October. We also sell at local markets.
We are committed to using farming practices that support the vitality of life in the soil and the environment.
We encourage adventurous cooking with suggestions and resources to help you use your veggies to create delicious, wholesome meals.
More Than Vegetables
We believe that the relationship between you and us, the eaters and the growers, changes into something special when you come to the farm.
- Harvest from the herb and flower gardens
- See where your food is grown
- Get to know your farmers
- Learn about our growing practices
- Wander the creek
Learn more about us, the family farm, and how we grow food.